Terms & Conditions
Update: November 8th 2022
- All material sent to us will be deleted once it has been uploaded to your website.
- A small link to our own website will be placed at the bottom of your website.
This helps us to promote our services.
- We reserve the right to use any website we have designed, in our portfolio and Social Media Accounts.
- We reserve the right to show and advertise your website in our Blog Posts.
- The copyright and observation of other third party copyrighted material is the responsibility of the contracted client and not that of Quillations.
- Quillations owns the right to anything which has not be paid in full.
- We are not responsible for any changes our clients make to their website.
Should a client alter anything, thus breaking the website, then payment may be required for Quillations to fix the issue.
- To cancel your website design you must email info @ quillations.com.
Any payment which has already been made is not refundable.
- If you wish to cancel any services you have purchased from us, you must email info @ quillations.com.
Payments which have been made, are not refundable.
Services will carry on until the end of the set period.
- Any Monthly Payments set up will be required to have 2 Months notice.
- All single payment invoices sent are to be settled in full before work will begin.
- Any agreed Monthly Payment invoices will start on the day you pay the first instalment.
- Payment for any Web Hosting or Domain Names need to be paid upfront for a minimum of 1 Year.
Domain Name and Website Hosting
- The domain name and hosting are purchased from a third-party.
- All payments are made to Quillations, who pay the third-party.
- If payment is not made on any Invoice sent, the website hosting and domain name will be taken down.
- Quillations will own the Hosting and Domain Name rights until such time that they are requested from the client.
They will then be transferred to the clients account.
Changes to This Agreement
Quillations reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time.
Your decision to continue to use Quillations services after such changes have been made, constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis.
Should you not agree to our terms and conditions, then we kindly ask that you find a different website designer.